Enjoyable, lag-free gaming experience.
Host Havoc Ltd. is a registered Canadian company based in Ottawa, Canada. When it comes to hosting services, location matters. Host Havoc has 10 locations; 6 in North America, 3 in Europe and 1 in Australia. Services are easy to configure and get running so that you can spend less time tweaking, and more time playing. Their team is comprised of highly motivated, talented, inspiring individuals. They strive to maintain a low overhead operation alongside the adherence to an exceptionally high standard for quality. This allows their customers to reap the benefits of having a cost friendly solution which boasts exceptional performance.
Headquarters: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Locations: USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia
Basic Price: $9.00/mo
Host Havoc Game Servers Hosting
HostHavoc Hosted Games:
- Minecraft is a game about breaking and placing blocks. At first, people built structures to protect against nocturnal monsters, but as the game grew players worked together to create wonderful, imaginative things. It can also be about adventuring with friends or watching the sun rise over a blocky ocean. It’s pretty. Brave players battle terrible things in The Nether, which is more scary than pretty. You can also visit a land of mushrooms if it sounds more like your cup of tea.
- 7 Days to Die – Building on survivalist and horror themes, players in 7 Days to Die can scavenge the abandoned cities of the buildable and destructible voxel world for supplies or explore the wilderness to gather raw materials to build their own tools, weapons, traps, fortifications and shelters.
- ARK: Survival Evolved is an action-adventure survival video game developed and published by Studio Wildcard. As a man or woman stranded naked, freezing & starving on a mysterious island, you must hunt, harvest, craft items, grow crops, & build shelters to survive. Use skill and cunning to kill or tame & ride the Dinosaurs & primeval creatures roaming the land, & team up with hundreds of players!
- Arma 3 is an open-world military tactical shooter video game developed by Czech studio Bohemia Interactive. The core game takes place on the Aegean islands of Altis (formerly Lemnos) and Stratis of Greece, in the Mediterranean Sea. The islands feature photo-realistic terrain and water environments. You can launch your own combat environment using our Arma 3 server hosting services.
- ATLAS: The ultimate survival MMO of unprecedented scale with 40,000+ simultaneous players in the same world. Join an endless adventure of piracy & sailing, exploration & combat, roleplaying & progression, settlement & civilization-building, in one of the largest game worlds ever! Explore, Build, Conquer!
- Conan Exiles. An open-world survival game set in the brutal lands of Conan the Barbarian! Survive in a hostile world, build your kingdom, and dominate your enemies in both single and multiplayer!
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (often abbreviated as CS:GO) is an online tactical first-person shooter developed by Hidden Path Entertainment and Valve Corporation. It is the fourth game in the main Counter-Strike franchise. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) will expand upon the team-based action gameplay that it pioneered when it was launched 14 years ago. CS: GO features new maps, characters, and weapons and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust, etc.).
- Dark and Light is a vast sandbox survival RPG set in a world dominated by powerful elemental forces. Find your way in a meticulously crafted world, featuring breathtaking landscapes, a wide variety of mythical creatures, and limitless possibility to craft, build, and unlock dozens of powerful weapons, spells, and more.
- DayZ. Welcome to the world of DayZ, hit by a new and presently unknown infection which has wiped out most of the world’s population. You are one of the few that have survived and now you must search this new wasteland in order to fight for your life against what is left of the indigenous population now infected with the disease.
- ECO. Enter the world of Eco, a fully simulated ecosystem bustling with thousands of growing plants and animals living their lives. Build, harvest, and take resources from an environment where your every action affects the world around you. An imminent meteor strike threatens global destruction. Can you save the world without destroying it in the process?
- Empyrion – Galactic Survival is a 3D open world, space survival adventure in which you can fly across space and land on planets. Build, explore, fight and survive in a hostile galaxy full of hidden dangers.
- FiveM is a multiplayer modification framework for GTA V, allowing you to play on customized dedicated servers. Host Havoc offers powerful, gaming-optimized KVM-based VPS instances which support both Windows and Linux. This platform is fantastic for handling high player loads on FiveM servers.
- Garry’s Mod, is a sandbox physics game developed predominantly by Garry Newman and later Facepunch Studios. Garry’s Mod was originally a modification for Valve’s Half-Life 2, but was later made into a standalone game. Garry’s Mod is a physics sandbox. There aren’t any predefined aims or goals. Launch your own Garry’s Mod server using any gamemode using our server hosting platform. DarkRP, TTT, Flood, you name it! We provide you with the tools necessary to make it happen fast.
- Hell Let Loose is a realistic World War Two first person shooter with open battles of 100 players with infantry, tanks, artillery, a dynamically shifting front line. Launch your own battlefield today with our Hell Let Loose server hosting.
- Hurtworld is a hardcore multiplayer survival FPS with a focus on deep survival progression that doesn’t become trivial once you establish some basic needs. Built for hardcore gamers, Hurtworld aims to punish.
- Hytale. Embark on a journey of adventure and creativity. Hytale combines the scope of a sandbox with the depth of a roleplaying game, immersing players in a procedurally generated world where teetering towers and deep dungeons promise rich rewards.
- Insurgency: Sandstorm is a team-based, tactical FPS based on lethal close quarters combat and objective-oriented multiplayer gameplay. Experience the intensity of modern combat where skill is rewarded, and teamwork wins the fight.
- Jaws of Extinction also known as JoE is an open world sandbox survival game. Although there is a story included in the game, it does not direct your path or how you play, but how you play can affect how the world reacts to the decisions you make whilst trying to survive.
- Mordhau is a multiplayer medieval hack ‘n slash game, developed by Slovenian independent studio Triternion, with a prominent aspect of skill-based competitive play and customization. You can launch your own combat zone today using our Mordhau server hosting platform. Looking for Frontline, Free For All (FFA), Skirmish or Team Deathmatch (TDM)? No problem! Run any gamemode with your own settings and have up to 64 players connected to our high performance Mordhau servers.
- Outlaws of the Old West is a massively multiplayer survival MMO with a huge world, thousands of items and a modular building system. Survive the wild, build your own homestead, defeat villainous bandits and work with others to tame the Wild West.
- PixARK. Enter a world of mystery, danger, ancient dinosaurs, mythical beasts, and cubes! Work by yourself or with a tribe of others to gather materials, craft useful items, tame wild creatures, and build huge bases to survive in PixARK!
- Rust. The objective of Rust is to survive in the wilderness using gathered or stolen materials. Despite the looming threat of bears and wolves, the primary menace is other players due to the game being solely multiplayer. With an open world of up to 400 connected players, Rust has made a name for itself as one of the most enticing, yet cruel, multiplayer survival games. Launch your world of Rust today using our Rust server hosting services.
- Space Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction, exploration and survival in space and on planets. Players build space ships, space stations, planetary outposts of various sizes and uses, pilot ships and travel through space to explore planets and gather resources to survive.
- Squad is a multiplayer first-person shooter that aims to capture combat realism through communication and teamplay. Major features include vehicle-based combined arms gameplay, large scale environments, base building, and integrated positional VoIP for proximity talking & radio.
- Starbound is an extraterrestrial sandbox adventure game! You’ve fled your home, only to find yourself lost in space with a damaged ship. Your only option is to beam down to the planet below and gather the resources you need to repair your ship and set off to explore the vast, infinite…
- Terraria. Dig, Fight, Explore, Build: The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. Will you delve deep into cavernous expanses in search of treasure and raw materials with which to craft ever-evolving gear, machinery, and aesthetics? Perhaps you will choose instead to seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat? You can instantly launch and configure your own world of Terraria using our Terraria server hosting services.
- The Forest. As the survivor of a passenger jet crash, you find yourself in a mysterious forest battling to stay alive against a society of cannibalistic mutants. Build, explore, survive in this terrifying first person survival horror simulator.
- Unturned. You become a survivor in the zombie infested ruins of society, and team up with your friends to remain among the living. Unturned is a free-to-play, zombie-themed survival game designed by Nelson Sexton, the owner and founder of Smartly Dressed Games.
Host Havoc Game Servers Hosting Summary
Founded in 2014, Host Havoc is a registered Canadian business based in Ottawa, Canada. They offer game hosting service for most popular multiplayer games such as Minecraft, Ark and CS:GO. Host Havoc game servers are provisioned instantly after your payment is received. Your game server server will be online within a matter of minutes. All of Host Havoc services are hosted on DDoS protected networks while using the best possible bandwidth carriers to ensure optimal uptime and performance.