Discover three distinct, high performance VPS Hosting managed levels bound to meet your unique needs.
Packed with pros and with very few cons, A2 virtual private server is a terrific compromise between the affordability of shared hosting and the privacy, security, and performance of dedicated hosting. A VPS offers a similar hosting environment to a dedicated server, but operates via shared hosting. In other words, you’re still sharing a server with other digital publishers, but you have added privacy and capabilities. A VPS web host must provide flexible and scalable plans, highly secure data centers, and most of all, a super-friendly and knowledgeable support staff with a ton of experience in dealing with a wide-variety of server configurations.
Headquarters: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
Locations: USA, Nederlands, Singapore
Basic Price: $5.00/mo
A2 VPS Hosting
A2 VPS Hosting Plans:
A2 VPS Hosting Core Features:
- Customers share the cost of server hardware despite experiencing features found with dedicated hosting.
- Greater server access, allowing you to control its settings yourself.
- A VPS Server can be set-up in practically no time. Each VPS segment is run in a private environment that is inaccessible and cannot be interrupted or viewed by a VPS neighbor on the server.
- The ability to publish and remove sites right from your own control panel.
- VPS hosting offers the same level of system administration as found on a dedicated server.
- VPS software can be installed and modified at will.
- Despite sharing a server with other VPS customers, each VPS account acts independently from one another including control of boots, shutdown and reboots.
A2 VPS Hosting Promo
A2 VPS Hosting Summary
VPS hosting offer increased control and provide you with the ability to perform more advanced functions with your website. Unlike shared hosting, VPS server space is split up into self-contained units.A2 Hosting has the affordable fast VPS Hosting solution to meet your needs. You get three VPS provider management level options:
- Managed VPS Hosting. A Managed VPS is a perfect upgrade from a shared hosting account. Offers the same ease-of-use of an A2 Hosting shared hosting account, but with the power of a VPS.
- Unmanaged VPS Hosting. An Unmanaged VPS is designed for experienced developers who are comfortable working with command line.
- Core VPS Hosting. Combines all the services of our Managed VPS plans, but also includes full root access for complete control.