Fast, Reliable & Eco-friendly Virtual Private Servers.
GreenGeeks virtual private server (VPS) is hosting technology that allows each VPS customer to receive their own dedicated resources of a server. Your VPS container will be on local RAID-10 SSD Storage Array’s for the fastest & most reliable storage architecture for your websites. You will enjoy all of hosting platform benefits such as scaling, speed, security, and eco-friendly technologies.
Headquarters: Agoura Hills, CA 91301, USA
Basic Price: $5.00/mo
GreenGeeks VPS Hosting
GreenGeeks VPS Hosting Core Features:
- PROVISIONED ON BLACKLIST FREE IP’S. Your VPS will be provisioned on blacklist free IP’s. GreenGeeks regularly scan their IP’s to ensure that any IP’s that are blacklisted are removed & cleaned before being provisioned.
- FREE QUICK PROVISION. Once your order has been verified, your VPS will be ready to use in less than 60 seconds.
- 99.9% SERVICE UPTIME. GreenGeeks take great pride in the service that they offer with enterprise level hardware, datacenter and monitoring systems. Your VPS comes with 99.9% service uptime.
- FULL ROOT ACCESS. Gain Full Root Access to your server to allow you the flexibility and control to manage your server.
- 300% POWERED BY RENEWABLE ENERGY. Your VPS will be hosted on world leading 300% renewable energy infrastructure. You can take satisfaction in knowing that you’re making a difference.
GreenGeeks Hosting Promo
GreenGeeks VPS Hosting Summary
GreenGeeks hosting platform has been designed with a maximum use, no waste of resources mindset. Every aspect of their hosting platform is built to be as energy efficient as possible. Your VPS container will be connected to the Internet at 1Gb/sec on a premium Multi-Gigabit network. GreenGeeks only provision your VPS on the best processors on the market, powered by Intel E5 Xeon Processors. You will be able to control all aspects of your VPS through proprietary VPS management portal making managing your virtual private server a piece of cake.