Enterprise-grade VPS hosting from HostPapa!
HostPapa Virtual Private Server (VPS) is an independent, virtual partition on a physical server. Think of a server with different “containers” within it. While you will share some hardware resources with other VPS customers on your server, nothing your neighbours do will affect your container and vice versa. It’s private, secure, and flexible. You get many of the benefits of your own dedicated server, at a fraction of the cost. When you sign up for HostPapa VPS hosting, you get one of these containers, to manage as you wish – install applications or scripts, and arrange your web files the way you want.
Headquarters: Burlington, Ontario, Canada
Data Centers: Canada, USA
Basic Price: $49.99/mo
HostPapa VPS Hosting
HostPapa VPS Hosting Plans:
HostPapa VPS Hosting Core Features:
- Perfect for hosting great web applications. Launch a robust web app on your server by utilizing a variety of programming languages and state of the art hardware including enhanced SSD drives and the latest Intel Xeon processors.
- Premium root level access capabilities. For advanced users who require complete control, you can with command line root level SSH access.
- Manage multiple servers. Need more than one server? No problem. Easily launch additional VPS servers at any plan level from your HostPapa dashboard.
- Free domain reseller account. Get wholesale pricing for domain names to host your your enterprise grade private server.
- Keep website visitors happy with lighting fast server speeds. Run your website or app at blazing fast speeds with each plan having up to 12 cores, 24GB of RAM,1TB of storage and the freedom to upgrade your VPS when you need it.
- Robust email features. With unlimited inboxes, and secure IMAP and POP3 servers, you’ll have everything you need to keep communications humming – anytime, anywhere.
- Ecommerce optimized. With premium servers, heightened security and the best ecommerce apps, a VPS from HostPapa is the perfect architecture to power your online store.
- Never wait for your server with our instant provisioning. The server you need, right when you need it. With fully automated provisioning, your VPS will be ready to use in a matter of minutes.
- Increase your power anytime. We have extra resources – CPU, memory, entry processes, I/O – at the ready for when you need them. Never outgrow your VPS.
- Manage your VPS easily with cPanel and WHM. Your server comes pre-installed with cPanel/WHM allowing you to easily manage web hosting accounts, email addresses and more.
- Maintain your professional reputation with blacklist free IPs. Your VPS will be provisioned on blacklist free IPs. We regularly scan our IPs to ensure any IPs that are blacklisted are removed & cleaned before being provisioned.
- Install hundreds of powerful apps in 1-click. With Softaculous pre-installed and ready to use, you’ll be able to easily install over 400 apps including WordPress, Joomla and Ghost.
- Host unlimited domains & websites. Host as many domains and sites as you’d like on your VPS. Perfect for designers and developers who build sites and apps for their clients.
- Guaranteed dedicated resources. By utilizing only high-performance components, your websites and apps will always perform at optimal levels. Your computing resources are guaranteed to be available at all times.
HostPapa Hosting Promo
HostPapa VPS Hosting Summary
HostPapa VPS hosting is a fast, scalable and customizable alternative for businesses that have outgrown shared web hosting or companies looking to launch the next great web app. If you’re coming from shared web hosting, you’ll still be using the cPanel interface that you know and love. But now you’ll also have access to the user-friendly Solus Virtual Manager, keeping you fully in control of your own private server. With your VPS hosting, both you and your clients can rest assured that your server architecture is protected by some of the most powerful security solutions on the market. HostPapa VPS gives you the freedom to install any script or app you need, reboot the server and even allocate resources where required. VPS hosting is an affordable option when your business requirements outgrow the capacity of shared hosting. It's the next logical step: substantially more capacity and control for just a bit more money.