Dedicated servers and powerful solutions.
With the new iPage Dedicated Server offering, you have a physical server dedicated to your use. The amount of CPU and Memory will depend on the package you selected. However all servers are deployed on an Openstack/KVM platform that allows us to develop cloud like features such as seamless migrations and high availability while still giving you the security and dedicated resources you are looking for in a physical server. iPage combined the benefits of the industry leading cPanel Control Panel and finely tuned vDeck Control Panel to give you access to all the tools you need for managing your server with ease. Not familiar with the cPanel Control Panel Not a problem, just click on the Getting Started Wizard for some great pointers on all the features of the Control Panel.
Headquarters: Burlington, MA, USA
Locations: Boston (USA)
Basic Price: $119.99/mo
iPage Dedicated Servers
iPage Dedicated Servers Core Features:
- Ability to install applications without restrictions
- Room to grow and scale as demands increase
- Fully managed support included
- Instant provisioning of resources
- Easy-to-use cPanel and optional root access
- Seamless migration options
- Faster operating speeds for high traffic sites
- Scalable resources and payment term options
- Extensive security and mirrored storage for advanced data protection
- Predictable monthly costs — no “sticker shock”
- Maximum performance unaffected by other users
- No overage charges for surpassing limits
iPage Dedicated Servers Summary
Are you ready for a new dedicated server? iPage has got the perfect plan for you! With an unrestricted ability to install software and an easy-to-use control panel, you'll have complete control over your hosting environment. Optimum security, speed, and uptime due to mirrored storage and absolutely no resources being shared between users. This is the pinnacle of web hosting. Instant provisioning and seamless migration options allow for total scalability as your web site grows and your audience increases.